Property Management London And Essex
Leasehold property management in London and Essex. Click below:
1 Property Management a fresh approach
2 Freehold Purchase take control
3 Right To Manage you manage your services
Six Reasons You Should Choose Us
1. Close Liasion With Resident Directors
2. Ultra Fast Property Management Response Time
3. A Dedicated ‘Change Agent’ To Help You Swap Management
4. No More Unfair Service Charges – Total Transparency
5. Fantastic Services Like Cleaning, Gardening, and Maintenance
6. Strong & Local On-Site Presence
One Aim: Customer Delight
Your Home Property Management operates in London, and Essex. Your Home was set up because we recognised many leaseholders were unhappy with the residential property management companies they experienced.
Many leaseholders felt their managing agents were simply too big and remote to really care about their specific block.
We saw that Directors, leaseholders, and landlords, had different priorities. That’s why we developed our unique property management company model, with a huge emphasis on customer service and local presence. Find out more on our Block Management page
Property management company London: a “new wave” company
No matter which of our three residential managing agent services you choose our aim is the same – to deliver a fantastic customer experience in our key areas in Essex and London.
Our fresh approach really is different. Our unrivalled commitment to customer service sets us apart. It’s no wonder we are seen as the “new wave” of leasehold residential property management companies in London.
You won’t be surprised to learn how proud we are of our residential property management testimonials given our commitment to delivering a fantastic customer experience. Check them out at the foot of our About Us page.
You’re Unique – Your Property’s Unique
You’ll appreciate how our services are tailored to meet your individual needs. With Your Home as your managing agent company you get:
• a dedicated, customer focused, Property Manager who visits your site every month and reports to you
• transparent banking which you can inspect at any time 24/7
• an agreed and properly budgeted asset management plan
• an actively managed, dedicated contractor team who deliver exceptional customer service
• a pledge to deal with the unexpected and
• attendance at resident meetings (we want to be there so we know what to deliver!)
We’ve Got Essex And London Covered
Your Home Property Management London covers Barnet, Barking, Beckton, Brentwood, Camberwell, Canary Wharf, Catford, City, Chelmsford, Chingford, Docklands, Enfield, Epping, Greenwich, Hackney, Haringey, Harlow, Havering, Highbury, Ilford, Islington, Lewisham, Limehouse, Loughton, Newham, Poplar, Rainham, Redbridge, Romford, Stratford, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Walthamstow, and Woodford.
Any questions? Get in touch to find out about our three services: Freehold Purchase, Right To Manage and Property Management London.