Property Management London
Customer centred property management in London and Essex. Click below to find out more:
1 Property Management a fresh approach
2 Freehold Purchase take control by buying your freehold
3 Right To Manage you manage your services
One Aim: Customer Delight
Your Home Property Management was set up because we recognised many customers were unhappy with the residential property management companies they experienced.
Many leaseholders felt their managing agents were simply too big and remote to really care about their specific block.
We also saw that Directors, leaseholders, and landlords, had different priorities. That’s why we developed our unique property management model, with a huge emphasis on customer service, local presence, and designed to meet everyone’s needs. Find out more on our Block Management page
Property management London: a “new wave” company
No matter which of our three residential managing agent services you choose our aim is the same – to deliver a fantastic customer experience.
Our fresh approach really is different. Our unrivalled commitment to customer service sets us apart. It’s no wonder we are seen as the ”new wave” of residential property management companies in London.
You won’t be surprised to learn how proud we are of our property management testimonials given our commitment to delivering a fantastic customer experience. Check them out at the foot of our About Us page.
Six Reasons To Choose Us
1. Unrivalled Commitment To Customer Service
2. Ultra Fast Property Management Response Times
3. A Dedicated ‘Change Agent’ To Help You Swap Management
4. No More Unfair Service Charges – Total Transparency
5. Fantastic Services Like Cleaning, Gardening, and Maintenance
6. Strong On-Site Presence
You’re Unique – Your Property’s Unique
You’ll appreciate how our services are tailored to meet your individual needs. With Your Home as your managing agent company you get:
• a dedicated, customer focused, Property Manager who visits your site every month and reports to you
• transparent banking which you can inspect at any time 24/7
• an agreed and properly budgeted asset management plan
• an actively managed, dedicated contractor team who deliver exceptional customer service
• a pledge to deal with the unexpected and
• attendance at resident meetings (we want to be there so we know what to deliver!)
We’ve Got Essex And London Covered
Your Home Property Management London covers Barking, Beckton, Brentwood, Camberwell, Canary Wharf, Catford, City, Chelmsford, Chingford, Docklands, Enfield, Epping, Greenwich, Hackney, Haringey, Harlow, Highbury, Ilford, Islington, Limehouse, Loughton, Poplar, Rainham, Romford, Stratford, Walthamstow, and Woodford.
Any questions? Get in touch to find out about our three services: Freehold Purchase, Right To Manage and Property Management London.